Tax Exemption Forms
- Application for Appeal of Real Estate Property Tax
- Senior Exemption Form
- Veterans Exemption Form
- Disabled Exemption Form
- Senior Tax Stabilization
Motor Vehicle Forms
Instructions for Filing a Vehicle Value Commission Appeal Form
- An appeal must be filed with your local tax assessor within thirty (30) days of the mailing of your tax bill.
- Two (2) copies of the appeal form must be submitted along with a copy of your tax bill.
- After the appeal form has been completed and a copy of the tax bill attached, it must be returned to your local assessor’s office. The assessor will verify if the value was indeed set by the Rhode Island Vehicle Value Commission and complete the portion of the form that applies. (See note below.)
- Appeal forms are then submitted to the Vehicle Value Commission by the assessor. The commission will notify the assessor of their decision within twenty (20) days. The assessor must in turn notify the taxpayer within ten (10) days of the receipt of the commission’s decision.
- Tangible Property Ledger Form
- Senior Tax Stabilization Form
- A Citizen's Guide to the Farm, Forest and Open Space Act
- Senior Tax Exemption Form
- Application Request for Water State Surcharge Senior Exemption
- Change of Address Form
- Request for Municipal Lien Certificate
- Application for Appeal of Sewer & Water Tax Form
- Application Request for Connection to Water or Sewer
- Application for Stabilization
- Application for Motor Vehicle Appeal Form