Part 1 The Charter
Part 11 The Code of Ordinances
- General Provisions, Administration, Animals & Fowl (1-3)
- Buildings and Structures, Civil Defense, Division of Land, Finance and Taxation (4-6)
- Fire Protection and Prevention, Health and Sanitation, Historic Distric Commission (7-10)
- Occupational Licenses and Regulations, Offenses & Miscellaneous Provisions, Parks & Recreation (11-12)
- Personnel, Site Plan Review, Soil Erosion & Sediment Control (13)
- Streets & Sidewalks, Traffic, Road Acceptance (14-16)
Ordinance Development Committee
SECTION 5.4 is the Ordinance Development Committee's proposed Use Table. The Use Table review version was marked up for easier review. It uses yellow background for 1) new rows (uses), new columns (new zoning districts), and cell changes. Y means yes (allowed by right). S requires a Special Use PErmit from the Zoning Board of Review. N Means no (not allowed). A red letter indicates a cell's status in the existing North Smithfield Zoning Ordinance.
SECTION 5.1-3 is the Ordinance Development Committee's proposed district definitions. RRC was formerly REA. RC was formerly RA. VR and OS are proposed new districts that presently exist nowhere onthe Zoning Map. MU1 and MU2 were recently approved by the Town but presently exist nowhere on the North Smithfield Zoning Map.