Police Reports and Forms

Accident reports can be obtained on the Get Crash Reports website.

Police Reports can also be obtained by contacting the Records Clerk at (401) 762-1212, Ext. 200 or by email. All request for police reports require a Request for Public Records Request form. This form can either be emailed to the Records Clerk or dropped off at the Records Clerk office at NSPD 24hrs a day, seven days a week.

Police Reports can be picked up at NSPD Dispatch.

Police Forms