Listed below are some helpful links regarding a particular service that you may be looking for.
HOW TO VOTE BY MAIL FOR THE 2020 PRIMARY AND GENERAL ELECTIONS
Download the General Election Mail Ballot Application (Due Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.)
- You will need to fill out an application for EACH election you choose to vote in. You can submit them both at the same time if you choose.
- Submit it to 83 Green Street, North Smithfield, RI 02896 or drop off in the drop box at Town Hall.
- We will review your application and compare your signature with the signature on your voter record.
When you receive your mail ballot:
- Mark your ballot by completely filling in the oval next to your choice(s) using a BLACK pen.
- To vote for a candidate whose name is not on the ballot, fill in the oval to the left of “Write-in” and print the name clearly in the box.
- If you make a mistake while marking your ballot do not cross out, instead call the Elections Division at (401)222-2340 or TDD 711 to make arrangements to receive a replacement ballot.
- Complete the Voter’s Mail Ballot Certificate
Mail or Hand-Deliver your Ballot to either:
Rhode Island Board of Elections
P.O. Box 6128
Providence, RI 02940
Hand Deliver to:
2000 Plainfield Pike, Suite A
Cranston, RI 02920
THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS MUST RECEIVE YOUR MAIL BALLOT BY 8:00 P.M. ON ELECTION DAY!